Angling Technics Technicat MK11 Bait Boat
We allow and encourage Bait Boats cross Cherry Lakes. Whilst not always necessary, we recognise that Bait Boats can enable anglers to fish in some places which they cannot easily cast to, as well as to concentrate your ground bait and other attractors around your hook bait.
All of our Angling Technics Bait Boats come with a built in depth and fish finder (Graphic Handset). Knowing the depth under the boat is a real advantage on Cherry Lake where there are many features, and on Cherry Springs and Cherry Mere where you are looking for certain depths nearer the far banks. Simply put Bait Boats can enable more anglers to have an even better holiday experience at Cherry Lakes.
We know that not all of our guests own their own Bait Boats but would like to use one. As a service to guests, we offer Bait Boats for hire.
The Angling Technics Technicat Bait Boat is easy to use both during the day and during the night and will easily reach the far bank (if that is where you want to fish). We will give you a quick training session when you first get a Boat.
If you want to hire the Bait Boat you should book in advance, agree to the conditions below, as well as completing and signing the Bait Boat hire agreement form on arrival and providing a returnable £50 cash deposit.
The cost to hire the Bait Boat including the Graphic Handset is
Friday to Monday - £80 Monday to Friday - £100 Full Week - £125
Conditions of hire
- Bait Boat hire charges must be paid in full before use and a hire agreement form completed and signed. A £50 returnable cash deposit is also required.
- Credit card details must be provided as a deposit with the following charges being made against the card:
(a) In the event the Bait Boat is damaged by the angler, the cost of repair will be charged to the card.
(b) The full cost of £1600 will be charged to the card if the Bait Boat is not returned on departure.
(c) The replacement cost of any missing handsets, echo sounder or chargers not returned on departure will be charged in full.
- All Bait Boats to be returned and checked by Cherry Lakes management prior to departure and return of the £50 cash deposit.
- The Bait Boat must be returned clean and in the same condition as you received it in. Charge for cleaning dirty boats is £25.
- In the event that the Bait Boat breaks down through no fault of the angler, an alternative Boat will be provided. If no Boat is available then a pro-rata refund of days not used will be made. All faults to be immediately notified to Mike, Judith or Dave.