Pochard Lodge - Prices
Stylish living and an exclusive big Carp lake!
All prices listed are for up to 4 people including one angler
|Friday – Monday||Monday – Friday||Full Week|
|22 March - 12 April 2019||£795||£895||£1595|
|12 April - 4 October 2019||£875||£1045||£1795|
|4 October - 28 October 2019||£745||£895||£1595|
|28 October - 25 November 2019||£595||£645||£1095|
|25 November - 20 December 2019||£495||£495||£695|
|27 December - 3 January 2020||N/A||N/A||£995|
|Additional Guest (non-angler)||£60||£80||£100|
All prices include VAT.
Guests/Anglers: All prices listed are for up to 2 people including one angler. There is an additional charge for a second angler and up to 2 more guests.
Payment: Debit card telephone payments or by Bank Transfer (BACS) are preferred. A 50% deposit at the time of booking secures your holiday. The balance needs to be paid a minimum of 6 weeks before your holiday.
Breakage deposit: Credit card details will be taken in lieu of a breakage deposit upon arrival. These details will be securely held and destroyed shortly after departure. In the event of damage or loss, we will contact you before any charges are applied.
Terms and conditions: A full set of the fishing and guest rules along with a disclaimer form will be given to all guests to read and sign on arrival. Both by booking as well as by signing all guests agree to abide by the rules and terms and conditions of Cherry Lakes.
All visitors and guests visit Cherry Lakes strictly at their own risk. No liability for any accidents or injuries will be accepted.
Bedding and towels are not included, unless staying in the Cottage. However a bedding pack can be rented out at a cost of £30 per bed including sheets, 4 pillows and a double duvet and a towel pack for £15 per pack of 2 bath + 2 hand towels. Or £35 if both the bedding and towel pack is required.
Superfast WiFi is available at a cost of £10 for the duration of your holiday. We will give you the pass code to log on if required.
BBQ: A BBQ holder is provided for your own disposable BBQ. This can accommodate both standard and family sized disposable BBQ trays. These can be purchased on site if you forget your own.
Smoking: The Lodges are strictly non-smoking. Ash trays are provided on the external patio table for use. If any guests are found to be, or have clearly been, smoking within the Cottage then a deep cleaning charge of £250 will be applied as a breakage charge.
Groups: We do not accept bookings for single sex groups of more than two without the express prior agreement of the owners.
Children: Staying with us is strictly for people over the age of 12 years. We are sorry, but given the proximity of the water, no young children are allowed. All anglers between 12-16 can only fish when accompanied by an adult. Babies who are not yet walking are allowed.
Pets: Sorry, no pets, including dogs, are allowed.
Visitors for guests are only allowed by prior agreement with the owners. Reasonable requests will be permitted.
Cancellation Policy: We will refund your deposit (minus £50 administration charge) up to 12 weeks before your holiday. Any cancellation between 6-12 weeks prior to your holiday results in a lost deposit. The final balance is required 6 weeks before your holiday after which no refunds are offered on cancellation. We may be able to rearrange and re-sell your holiday without losing all of your monies depending on how much notice and the time of the year. If you have reserved a holiday through an agreed non-refundable deposit, then this deposit will not be refunded if you cancel your holiday.
Winter bookings: We will endeavour to let you know if the lake is frozen before you arrive, but we recommend you always contact us if the weather is particularly cold before setting off. In the event the lake is frozen and you have booked you have two options:
- If you choose to still come to Cherry Lakes to enjoy a nice winter’s break away from home but you are unable to fish, we will give you a 25% credit of the booking value against your next visit to Cherry Lakes.
- If you choose to cancel, we will credit 50% of the booking value against your next visit to Cherry Lakes.
Cancellation at short notice by Cherry Lakes: In the unlikely event of a ‘force majeure’ occurrence such as a major natural event such as flooding or storm, or as a result of a major operational issue which cannot be quickly fixed (eg loss of power, water, sewage) or a request from the EA, the owners may be forced into temporarily closing Cherry Lakes at short notice. If this is ever necessary the following terms and conditions will apply
- All guests who are asked and required to leave early from Cherry Lakes will receive a pro-rata refund for the nights remaining including the day which they are asked to leave on. (Eg if guests are asked to leave on a Wednesday at 4pm then they will receive a refund for Wednesday and Thursday nights). We will also seek to invite guests back to Cherry Lakes at a later date on a 50% discounted rate basis.
- Guests who have yet to arrive, and would be adversely affected by the major operational issue at Cherry Lakes, will be contacted by us as soon as possible to advise you of the situation and outlook. If a decision is taken to cancel your holiday then guests will receive a full refund and invited to re-book on a 50% discounted rate basis.
- No additional compensation to the above for cancelling part or all of your holiday will be paid.